Fracino Contempo CON1E
The Fracino Contempo range comprises a series of affordable, luxury espresso coffee machines. The modern interpretation of classic style, the Contempo is a stunning yet timeless focal point in any café, bar or restaurant. This powerful product range combines world-class engineering, the latest production methods and state of the art technology.
The standard Contempo model boasts an all-bright stainless steel finish that shines like polished chrome. It features coffee bean shapes in the cup warmer and drip tray, as well as unique pyramid feet and a traditionally styled cup shield.
Contempo machines are either semi-automatic or electronically controlled. They are available in 1, 2, 3, or 4 groups for making coffee, with a hot water facility and steam tubes for foaming and heating milk. All have large capacity boilers, high powered elements and are hand built to the highest standards using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass.
The groups on the semi-automatic Contempo machines are operated by an illuminated blue push-button switch with a satin finish so the user can control the amount of coffee being dispensed into the cup.
Electronically controlled models have unique silver bean-shaped touch pads with four accurately
pre-programmed coffee measures and an override option.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- High groups to accommodate large and take out cups. Standard clearance is 130mm and the high group (latté glass) option gives 150mm.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature ensuring a perfect espresso.
- Choose from 1, 2, 3, or 4 group machines all available in semi-automatic or electronic versions.
|Model (Semi-Auto / Automatic)
|Cups per hr = Cappuccino
|Cups per hr = Espresso
|Height / with cup shield (mm)
||480 / 575
Standard Element Ratings(s)
|Alternative Element Ratings(s)
|4000 watts / 20 amp
|Hot Water per hour
Installation Requirements: 15mm Cold Main Water Supply with 3/4" Standard Washing Machine Stop Cock.
All machines come with one espresso tray. Additional units can be purchased separately.